1. 63 system execs share the most valuable tech investments in the last 2 years Full story
2. 6 healthcare jobs Amazon is hiring for this month Full story
3. Nurse charged with murder in patient's death loses license Full story
4. These 2 IT experts recommend a single-platform approach to medical device management — Here's why.
5. Why Trinity invested big in an Epic-powered platform Full story
6. How Walgreens shifted its focus from pharmacies to physicians Full story
7. AI, innovation, scheduling: OSF's digital strategy in 2023 Full story
8. Staff shortages have brought ED boarding to a crisis point. See what's helped Sharp Memorial's clinical team mitigate ED bottlenecks and workflow inefficiencies during this session.
9. How hospitals can better collect social determinants data in EHRs Full story
10. How NewYork-Presbyterian went from 9 EHRs to 1, according to tech chief Dr. Peter Fleischut Full story
11. KillNet, Clop + more ransomware groups targeting healthcare organizations Full story
12. Workplace violence in healthcare is on the rise — hospital leaders need to act. Watch now to learn what Memorial Hermann's security director is doing to protect patients and staff.
13. 7 health systems seeking cybersecurity talent Full story
14. 11 Big Tech companies laying off workers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Ditch outdated call center processes for good. See how this physician group streamlined scheduling and saw a 459% ROI in less than 3 months.
2. Healthcare organizations are implementing a myriad of strategies to address burnout. Here's a patient-focused approach most are overlooking.
3. With tight budgets and limited staff, hospitals must do more with less. Here's how this Midwest hospital saved thousands while improving efficiency.