1. U of Vermont Health Network blames $10M operating loss on Epic install Full story
2. 364-bed Washington community hospital notifies 109,000 patients of phishing attack Full story
3. New York hospital offers alternative explanation for losses after auditors blame Cerner billing issues Full story
4. 8 must-reads for CIOs to maximize IT spending in 2020 Click here
5. Join 320+ hospital and health system executive speakers and over 4,000 attendees from across the nation at Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. VA taps Microsoft, Verizon for 5G hospital Full story
7. Cleveland Clinic receives $2M to appoint geriatric innovation leader Full story
8. SSM Health CIO Sony Jacob: The tech investments to solve healthcare's 'wicked problems' Full story
9. Learn how one Northern California ED delivers expedited care for critical patients. Click here for details.
10. Duke cardiologist joins Alphabet-backed healthcare database startup Full story
11. Houston Methodist Center for Innovation opens hub to test new tech Full story
12. New York health system alerts patients of ransomware attack at third-party vendor Full story
13. 23andMe CEO joins $45M funding for women's health tech startup Full story
14. Medical devices in "wireless" hospitals are especially vulnerable to interference. Click here to learn how to protect your equipment and your patients.