1. Cerner IT error delays delivery of 28K patient letters at London hospital Full story
2. Mayo medical school mistakenly emails 364 acceptance letters due to technical error Full story
3. Google restructuring cloud business, cutting jobs Full story
4. How one Atlanta hospital discerns tangible ROI from digital health hype. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Join us at our 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference, May 19-21, at the Swissotel, Chicago. We're excited to offer 80+ sessions featuring a great combination of health IT’s impact on pharmaceuticals, clinical and business issues. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. State-by-state breakdown of downtime costs due to ransomware attacks Full story
7. Why healthcare must be 'reinvented from the inside out': LifeBridge Health CIO talks innovation and data sharing Full story
8. Iowa hospital alerts 7,500 patients of data breach Full story
9. How a telehealth triage service evolved into one of the nation's largest pediatric telehealth Programs. Click here to read the case study.
10. Patients say medical records company overcharged them for copies of records in lawsuit Full story
11. Facebook cancels summit, IBM exits cybersecurity conference due to coronavirus Full story
12. UAB Health launches pilot for remote lung nodule treatment Full story
13. A timeline of the legal battle between OptumRx and Ohio Full story
14. Medical devices in "wireless" hospitals are especially vulnerable to interference. Click here to learn how to protect your equipment and your patients.