1. Hackers shut down Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center IT systems, demand $3.6 million ransom Full story
2. Partners HealthCare earnings dragged down by Epic transition Full story
3. Building a telemedicine app from the ground up: The Dermio story Full story
4. Webinar: How your health system's physician group data can leverage your hospital's success. Click here to register today!
5. MU attestation deadline pushed to March 11 Full story
6. Medical records from closed practice found in Florida landfill Full story
7. Don't miss discussions on the role of the CIO, social media, data analytics, mobile health, EMR issues and Health IT issues at Becker's Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference. Enter here for a chance to win a complimentary registration.
8. Vidant Health employees victims of outsider breach Full story
9. HHS' OCR: New HIPAA guidance for mobile health apps
10. Stuck in the '90s: Why do physicians still page? Full story
11. Don't miss Dr. John Noseworthy, President and CEO of Mayo Clinic at Becker's Hospital Review 7th Annual Meeting (April 27 to 30, Hyatt Regency, Chicago)! Click here to register today!
Becker's Hospital Review 7th Annual Meeting
April 27-30, 2016 | Hyatt Regency, Chicago
208 great health system executives speaking