1. EMR alert may help physicians screen children for physical abuse, study suggests
2. Survey: 49% of organizations can't deploy AI projects because of data challenges
3. JPMorgan CEO on new venture with Amazon, Berkshire: 'We know we can do more' to fix healthcare
4. Patient data breaches may cost $380 per record - can you cover that? 3 things to know about cyber insurance
5. Join 130+ speakers discussing great topics focused on
health IT and clinical leadership issues including best uses of AI, telehealth, data analytics, clinician burnout, population health and more at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership conference in May. Register here
. Hear celebrity keynotes from Peyton Manning and Venus Williams at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference in September. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
Police investigate unexplained injuries at Wisconsin hospital's NICU
7. This software helps hospitals recover $4.3 million in patient accounts on average - can you afford not to have it?
8. IBM sues Microsoft over hiring of chief diversity officer
9. FDA clears AI tool to alert providers of patients' stroke risk Full story
10. George Church's startup aims to build genomic blockchain project Full story
11. This new technology can improve turnover times, case volume and reimbursement - and it's cheaper than a robot
12. More than 80% of payers integrate social determinants of health data into programs, survey finds
13. Analysis: Google, EHRs offer alternative method for flu surveillance
14. 22 health data science terms to know