1. Olympics confirm opening ceremonies cyberattack
2. Tennessee hospital notifies 24k after EMR infected with cryptocurrency mining software: 7 things to know
3. 24% of physicians can't identify phishing emails: 5 things to know
4. Telemedicine helps providers navigate increasingly complex stroke decisions - here's how
5. Thrilled to welcome industry keynotes Mitesh Rao, Andrew Rosenberg, Katherine Walsh, Sameer Badlani, Jordan Shlain, and Ira Byock to Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership May 10-11 in Chicago.
Register here. | Hear 200+ Hospital and Health System executives at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle, September 19-22.
For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at
PwC Strategy&: 12 plays for disruptors in healthcare
7. Intelligent Early Warning: Leveraging the Power of EHR Data to Improve Patient Safety, a Comparison of the Rothman Index with MEWS and NEWS
8. HHS OCR: 10 steps hospitals must take to avoid 'cyber extortion'
9. 51% of cybersecurity pros say their organizations are suffering cybersecurity talent shortages: 5 things to know Full story
10. 5 tips for companies transitioning to the cloud Full story
11. Mission Possible: The Breakthrough Impact of Increasing Employee Engagement 120% in 12 months
12. 6 urgent care coding trends