Amazon pushes to become a major hospital supplier: 7 things to know
2. AHA to FCC: 'Significantly increase' Rural Health Care Program funding to address internet connectivity concerns
3. Congress OKs telehealth measures in temporary funding bill
4. How to achieve the clinical benefits of a robot without the high cost Learn more
5. Thrilled to welcome industry keynotes Mitesh Rao, Andrew Rosenberg, Katherine Walsh, Sameer Badlani, Jordan Shlain, and Ira Byock to Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership May 10-11 in Chicago.
Register here. | Hear 200+ Hospital and Health System executives at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle, September 19-22.
For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at
Aetna's former medical director says he never reviewed patient records before denying care
7. Worried about phishing? Here are 2 simple steps to protect your hospital
8. Specialists On Call earns reaccreditation from The Joint Commission
9. Teladoc brings agricultural trade organization Best Doctors' second opinion services Full story
10. EHR data show southwest US hardest hit by flu diagnoses: 5 things to know Full story
11. Universal ICU Nasal Decolonization with Antiseptic Allows Reduction of MRSA Contact Precautions
12. SSM Health NICU forms telemedicine partnership with Illinios hospital: 3 things to know
13. Philips year-end net income up 25% since 2016: 4 things to know
14. EHR vendors stock report: Week of Feb. 5-9