1. Black Book ranks top EHR vendors
2. Analysts: athenahealth's fiscal goals may be too high
3. DOD begins 1st Cerner EHR go-live at Fairchild Air Force Base
4. Read this free whitepaper to learn four ways healthcare providers are finding meaningful insights and achieving operational excellence with data.
GE to hire 20k women for STEM jobs by 2020
How many of Glassdoor's 50 best jobs are in tech?
7. Multimodal Analgesia in the Era of Enhanced Recovery and the Perioperative Surgical Home
8. 700 Cerner employees move to new campus; Teladoc to offer referral services & more - 11 health IT key notes
9. Humana to lay off about 500 workers more - 11 health IT key notes
10. AT&T, IBM & Symantec form IoT Cybersecurity Alliance notes
11. Come hear great keynotes by George W. Bush, Boxing Legend Sugar Ray Leonard, New York-Presbyterian SVP and CIO Daniel J. Barchi and more at Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference (Sept. 21-23, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency, Chicago.)
12. Survey: 24% of tech workers see discrimination in the workplace Full story