1. Providence to hire 2,000 more tech employees in India Full story
2. 10 states where healthcare cyberattacks are costing the most Full story
3. Epic to connect hospitals with outside labs, diagnostic firms through EHR Full story
4. Augmented intelligence is headed to the C-suite. See how executives are using it to focus decisions during this session.
5. Oracle reorganizes AI, data business units as healthcare becomes CTO's primary focus Full story
6. CMIOs: Nearly 2 years in, 'open notes' increased transparency, caused some distress Full story
7. FBI aiming to protect, give "Ritz Carlton-level customer service" to companies that report cyberattacks Full story
8. Join your colleagues in sharing your insights on staff shortages and telehealth adoption for hospitals and health systems. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this 5 minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
9. Dr. David Feinberg joins board of predictive analytics company Full story
10. Southern Colorado Hospital District employee email compromised by hackers Full story
11. Company ordered to pay Oracle Cerner $925K over failed EHR patent lawsuit Full story
12. This automation strategy is proven to realize ROI and scalable value — quickly. Learn the playbook this CTO deployed + the first crucial step in the model for success.
13. Senators probe telehealth startups' healthcare data sharing practices Full story
14. One Medical opens 2nd Miami-area location as part of affiliation with UHealth Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Ditch outdated call center processes for good. See how this physician group streamlined scheduling and saw a 459% ROI in less than 3 months.
2. Healthcare organizations are implementing a myriad of strategies to address burnout. Here's a patient-focused approach most are overlooking.
3. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.