1. Cerner to lay off 129 from Georgia office
2. 4 questions with CHIME-HIMSS CIO of the Year Ed Kopetsky
3. Verily, Premier, Kettering Health Network to open opioid rehab campus in 2020
4. 10 articles at the intersection of patient care and technology. Click here to download the white paper.
5. Thrilled to add sessions on controlling pharmacy costs, drug shortages and more at our Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4, 2019. Join 170+ terrific speakers from hospitals and health systems at this exciting event. Register here. | Join keynotes Hillary Rodham Clinton, Peyton Manning and Kevin O'Leary at Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference ever, Oct. 9-12, 2019, in Chicago. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Former Vanderbilt nurse indicted on reckless homicide charge after fatal medication error
7. Deliver more intelligent care, invest in robotics. To learn more, register for this upcoming webinar. 8. Medical diagnostic test can't be patented, appeals court rules: 6 things to know
9. American Well: Use telemedicine to avoid measles exposure
10. Cedars-Sinai researchers test activity trackers to predict postoperative length of stay
11. Actionable data: How to capture fee-for-service revenue while supporting value-based initiatives. Click here to register for the upcoming webinar. 12. NYT editorial board warns about 23andMe DNA tests; 23andMe responds
13. Scott Becker interviews Aaron Miri, CIO at Dell Medical School & UT Health Austin