1. Feds reportedly prepping antitrust case against Amazon's One Medical deal Full story
2. Tallahassee hospital still using paper records, diverting EMS patients after IT security event Full story
3. 5 Google healthcare job openings Full story
4. Join your colleagues in sharing your insights on staff shortages and telehealth adoption for hospitals and health systems. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this 5 minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. Are CFOs misreading the market on telehealth? Full story
6. IT job openings at Baylor Scott & White, Sutter and Stanford Medicine Full story
7. Mayo Clinic, Bahraini hospital sign deal to affiliate Full story
8. 2 experts on the top processes hospitals should digitize in 2023 — see what they are and how to get started here.
9. Generative AI will be 'next big thing' to transform healthcare + 9 other trends to know Full story
10. 4 health systems facing lawsuits for data breaches Full story
11. 100 most innovative New York City digital health companies Full story
12. Heart disease deaths are rising as cardiologists see fewer patients. Close care gaps with lessons from 2 health systems here.
13. Novant launches digital health innovation program Full story
14. Fresh off $100M from CVS, Carbon Health starts new virtual, remote monitoring program Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Telehealth has transcended its 'pandemic solution' status — it's a pillar of patient-centered care. Learn why 61% of execs in Becker's-Teladoc Health's survey are growing their virtual care programs + other findings.
2. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
3. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.