1. CHS reaches settlement with 4.5M patients affected by data breach
2. California reaches nearly $1M settlement with Aetna over HIV data breach
3. Jim Cramer: Apple merger with Dexcom would be smart healthcare move
4. To learn how leading hospitals are capturing fee-for-service revenue and supporting value-based care, register
for this webinar.
5. When Cyber Attacks Hit, Disaster Recovery is not Enough
Medical images especially vulnerable to alterations during cyberattacks, researchers say
7. Virtual Care Solutions in Action - Rise of the Virtual Nurse
8. Florida OB-GYN practice hit with ransomware, affecting files dating back to 2007
9. Clearwater, Digital Reasoning launch healthcare-focused cyber risk partnership
10. Indiana health center alerts patients of October phishing attack
to this Becker's Healthcare Podcast to learn how market leaders are adapting to changing consumer expectations.
12. 8 healthcare privacy incidents in January