1. Epic in the last 30 days Full story
2. Hospitals suffer worst financial year since the pandemic Full story
3. Optum rolls out mobile clinics in Utah Full story
4. 2 experts on the top processes hospitals should digitize in 2023 — see what they are and how to get started here.
5. Kaiser analysis of telehealth shows low rates of follow-up care Full story
6. Idaho hospital investigates employee after 'inappropriate hand gesture' in social media post Full story
7. 4 health system collaborations with Big Tech Full story
8. Dayton Children's fully embraced nurse feedback and is now Forbes' best employer in Ohio. See how the hospital boosted nurse engagement and satisfaction here.
9. Lawsuit claims Christ Hospital transmitted patient data to Facebook Full story
10. What to expect from the hospital of the future, from 8 CIOs, innovation chiefs Full story
11. Northwell VC arm backs company detecting emotions with AI in $12.7M round Full story
12. Hospitals are living 'paycheck to paycheck' and supply constraints are only worsening. See how some hospitals are turning the tide here.
13. GE HealthCare reports Q4 revenue growth, income slips Full story
14. Samsung's healthcare moves: 5 takeaways Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time to give nurses more control over their work schedules. See how Novant Health is doing it here.
2. It's no longer enough to have a digital front door. Elevate your digital strategy to meet all of patients' consumer needs with this insight.
3. Telehealth has transcended its 'pandemic solution' status — it's a pillar of patient-centered care. Learn why 61% of execs in Becker's-Teladoc Health's survey are growing their virtual care programs + other findings.