Verity Health System reports 3 phishing attacks
2. U of Iowa Health Care reviews policy on parental access to adolescent health records
3. Group FaceTime flaw that lets callers snoop will be fixed this week, Apple says
Join Becker's Hospital Review's largest Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago - featuring keynotes Katie Couric, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, along with 300+ hospital and health system executive speakers. Register here
. | Thrilled to welcome Terry Bradshaw and Bobbi Brown + over 170 hospital and health system executive speakers to Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4, 2019. Register here
. Limited sponsorships and exhibits available! E-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
6. Insiders caused more than half of healthcare breaches in 2018: 4 notes
7. When cyberattacks hit, disaster recovery is not enough. Click here to download the white paper.
8. How blockchain can help improve patient data: 3 key insights
9. Colorado clinic notifies 23,000 patients after phishing incident
10. Healthcare startups should participate in peer-review, not 'stealth research,' researchers say
to this Becker's Healthcare Podcast to learn how market leaders are adapting to changing consumer expectations.
12. 5 Delaware health insurers hit in data breach