1. Apple, Aetna team up on health app: 8 things to know
2. Post SCOTUS decision, federal judge rules Epic's individual arbitration agreement valid
3. 5 health IT projects Sharp HealthCare CIO Ken Lawonn is excited for in 2019
Becker's Podcast: Listen here
for insights on meeting new consumer expectations in healthcare.
Join Becker's Hospital Review's largest Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago - featuring keynotes Katie Couric, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, along with 300+ hospital and health system executive speakers. Register here
. | Thrilled to welcome Terry Bradshaw and Bobbi Brown + over 170 hospital and health system executive speakers to Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4, 2019. Register here
. Limited sponsorships and exhibits available! E-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com
for more information.
Why Microsoft's head of healthcare once thought his role was a 'career-ending move'
7. When cyberattacks hit, disaster recovery is not enough. Click here to download the white paper.
8. CHS' Lutheran Health Network CEO to give up title in strategic move
9. Arizona hospital to deploy Allscripts' precision medicine platform
10. HITECH should require mental health providers to adopt EHRs too, report says
11. Resolve denials with automation and data analytics. Click here to register for the upcoming webinar. 12.
3 blockchain collaboratives to know in healthcare