1. MidMichigan Health to adopt Epic EHR for $55M Full story
2. Office-based physician EHR adoption: 6 updates Full story
5 thoughts on the democratization of innovation from former Cleveland Clinic chief innovation officer Full story
4. Webinar: Is median compensation in the crosshairs? Click here to download the whitepaper.
5. Cerner Data Center breach compromises NCH Healthcare employee data Full story
6. Four trends that will shape telemedicine in 2016 Full story
7. Don't miss Mike Canfield, VP and CIO, Augusta Health at Becker's 7th Annual Meeting (April 27 to 30, Hyatt Regency, Chicago)! Click here to register today!
Epic selected by MidMichigan Health; Cerner CEO has cancer; athenahealth makes moves into inpatient setting with University of Toledo Medical Center - 9 health IT key notes Full story
9. Man fatally shoots himself in Fla. ER after traffic accident
10. #FixEHR: 9 tweets from frustrated physicians leading up to the AMA's 3rd 'Break the Red Tape' town hall Full story
11. CIO burnout survey: Click here to participate in the first Becker's Hospital Review CIO survey and share your experience with burnout in health IT.
Becker's Hospital Review 7th Annual Meeting
April 27-30, 2016 | Hyatt Regency, Chicago
208 great health system executives speaking