1. 4 Cerner execs poised for payouts totaling $64.4M if they're terminated after Oracle deal closes Full story
2. 100 healthcare providers snag $47M in FCC telehealth funding Full story
3. World could be short 13 million nurses by 2030, report finds Full story
4. Incomplete identity management sabotages seamless experiences and disrupts loyalty. Learn the CDP data unification strategies shaping new hospital business models.
5. 4 factors determining how much time clinicians spend in the EHR Full story
6. Omicron subvariant: What we know now Full story
7. Help your nurses flourish. Check out this step-by-step guide for tips and tools to help them thrive and slash their workload.
8. 5 recent EHR contracts, go-lives Full story
9. BCBS Association names chief information security officer Full story
10. 5 ways data can help systems move toward value-based care Full story
11. A digital identity system offers secure access, reduced risks + more. Click here for 4 things you need to get started.
12. DOD's Cerner EHR is 38% deployed: 4 things to know Full story
13. 5 states requiring boosters for healthcare staff Full story
14. Venture capital firm launches $75M telehealth-focused fund Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 30% of hospitals are struggling to fill vacancies. Click here for 10 top healthcare staffing challenges — and how to solve them.
2. Stagnant compliance budget? Click here to learn the ROI-driving factors needed for a strong healthcare compliance program.
3. Has your hospital started the shift to becoming a "smart" facility? It's easier than you think. Click here for a short guide on where to start.