1. Survey: 39% of medical practices don't plan to offer telehealth services in 2018
2. Microsoft to discontinue HealthVault Insights, the company's mHealth experiment
The 'secret sauce' to telehealth adoption: 4 pieces of advice from Teladoc marketing chief Stephany Verstraete
4. Addressing the Robot in the Room: How to offer robotic benefits without increasing procedural costs
5. Thrilled to have President George W. Bush, President Bill Clinton, Lloyd Dean and Teri Fontenot at Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting. Registration ends March 1st. Register here.
| Excited to welcome Keynotes Venus Williams, Peyton Manning, Edward Marx and Daniel Barchi at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle 2018. Register here. |
6. Catholic Health Initiatives CFO Dean Swindle's advice to other systems: 'Don't get too comfortable with your past success'
7. How driving efficiency in the supply chain can help support clinical teams and strengthen the patient experience
8. BCBS of Arizona collaborates with American Well to expand telehealth services: 3 things to know
9. Amazon adds top Iora Health physician to healthcare team Full Story
10. Remote patient monitoring may not improve these 6 clinical outcomes, study suggests Full story
11. 2018 Forecast: Trending Key Clinical & Operational Issues
12. How one Illinois clinic provides abortions via telemedicine
13. Henry Ford Health System appoints Paul Browne senior VP, CIO Full story
14. EHR vendors' stock report: Week of Jan. 16-19 Full story