1. Apple CEO to Congress: It's time to step in, protect our privacy
2. New malware can bypass cloud security barriers, researchers warn
3. HITRUST updates program for HIPAA, HITECH compliance assessments Full story
4. Geisinger's efforts to fight opioid crisis with electronic prescribing contribute to cost savings of about $1M per month. Click here to learn more.
5. We are thrilled to welcome terrific CEOs from Jefferson Health, Northwell Health, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Providence St. Joseph Health, Hackensack Meridian Health, Dignity Health, and SSM Health as keynotes at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting. Register here. | Join 150+ health system executive speakers at Becker's Health IT, Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4. Register here.
6. Dr. Atul Gawande pulls out of HIMSS19 conference
for this upcoming webinar to learn how data and advanced analytics can optimize your procedural supply spend.
8. Amazon's cloud arm debuts data-backup service: 5 things to know
9. San Francisco General nurse: Why I'm against naming hospital after Mark Zuckerberg
10. Medical device cybersecurity & how hospitals may be affected in a breach: Q&A with MedCrypt CEO
11. Is your organization making the most of its patient-generated data? Read this e-book to learn how to get the most out of remote patient monitoring.
12. 7 tips for healthcare organizations to avoid falling victim to phishing attacks