1. Amazon Clinic offering COVID-19 treatment Full story
2. Health systems boost tech spending to tackle cost, labor pressures Full story
3. Teladoc lays off 6% of non-clinician staff Full story
4. Care advancements are being held up by a 17-year gap between publication of guidelines and real-world clinical practice. Learn about an emerging solution to this problem here.
5. Cleveland Clinic anticipating $200M loss for 2022 Full story
6. Unauthorized party removes files containing patient info from California hospital Full story
7. FastMRIs developed by NYU Langone Health, Meta can increase access, reduce wait times Full story
8. Thinking about upgrading your IT infrastructure? Learn why Sentara Healthcare's CTO embraced a multi-cloud strategy to advance the system's digital transformation.
9. Mayo Clinic settles over data breach Full story
10. Washington hospital rebrands, gets new EHR system Full story
11. UVM Health Network names new CIO Full story
12. Digital transformation in healthcare is a bumpy ride, but the CIO + CFO relationship might be the silver bullet. Learn how Geisinger leverages this strategic partnership to drive transformation.
13. Prospect Medical, Signify Health partner on population health Full story
14. New CPT codes added for AI, virtual reality Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.
2. It's no longer enough to have a digital front door. Elevate your digital strategy to meet all of patients' consumer needs with this insight.
3. Adverse drug events and readmissions can quickly burden EDs. Here are 3 steps this New England hospital took to better manage high-risk patients.