1. Microsoft, UCLA researchers are using AI to make CRISPR more accurate
2. FDA greenlights predictive algorithm system for sudden patient deaths
3. Viewpoint: HIPAA isn't to blame for healthcare's data-sharing challenges
4. Healthcare organizations remain vulnerable to cyberattacks - learn how to avoid becoming a victim in this white paper
5. Hear Great Industry Keynotes by Penny Wheeler, MD,
President and CEO, Allina Health; Teri Fontenot, FACHE, President and CEO, Woman's Hospital; Bernard J. Tyson, Chairman and CEO, Kaiser Permanente; and John Noseworthy, MD, President and CEMO, Mayo Clinic at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHS aims to shed at least 20 more hospitals to reduce debt load
7. How do you feel about value-based payments? Complete this survey and earn complimentary registration for Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting in April
8. NIH seeks general public's insights for 'All of Us' precision medicine program
9. Fairview CEO bashes Epic, calls for march on Madison Full Story
ResApp Health investigates whether app can diagnose asthma, pneumonia in children
11. What are the best practices to manage inventory effectively and improve the patient experience?
12. Attorneys move to dismiss EHR lawsuit against 69 hospitals
13. Report: Global direct-to-consumer genetic testing market to grow 25.6% by 2022
14. Aetna agrees to pay $17M to settle HIV data breach incident
15. Will Google or Apple acquire an EMR in 2018? This and 4 more IT predictions from University Health System CMIO Dr. Maulik Purohit