1. Clinicians more likely to use cellphone than email to communicate with patients: 3 things to know
2. CHIME, HIMSS award Randy McCleese 'CIO of the Year' for 2017
5 things a CMIO should be thinking about with University Health System's CMIO Dr. Maulik Purohit
How to Create Customers for Life: The Healthcare Access Addition Learn More
Excited to welcome 3,500+ Attendees and 320+ Speakers from and Hospital and Health Systems at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting in April.
Register here. | Excited to welcome keynote speakers Mitesh Rao, Andrew Rosenberg, Katherine Walsh, Sameer Badlani, and Ira Byock at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership Meeting in May.
6. Baltimore hospital accused of patient dumping after security guards leave woman at bus stop
7. Revisiting Regional Anesthesia: A Pathway to Optimal Patient Outcomes, Surgeon Satisfaction, Value-based Payments and reduced Opioid usage in Post-Operative Pain Management Download here
8. Specialists on Call taps Wayne Grodsky as chief growth officer
9. Viewpoint: In-person healthcare should be a last resort Full Story
10. American Well connects remote care network to Netsmart EHRs Full story
12. Study: Telemedicine reduces ER patient wait times by 15 minutes for rural hospitals
13. Health IT movers and shakers: 20 latest leadership changes affecting health IT