1. New strain of ransomware claims to donate profits to fictitious children's cancer charity
2. Indiana Medicaid program notifies 31,876 members to PHI breach
3. Cyberattacks, cloud-based storage & more: 4 hospital CISOs share insights Full story
4. To learn how St. Luke's addresses the critical challenge of healthcare affordability by enhancing the patient financial experience, download this white paper.
5. Join Katie Couric and former presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton + over 300 hospital and health system executive speakers at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting. Register here | Join Terry Bradshaw and Bobbi Brown + over 140 hospital and health system clinical leaders speaking at Becker's 2nd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference. Register here |
6. California AG tries to halt sale of 2 hospitals
7. For insights on creative financial solutions designed to help community hospitals invest in the latest technology, register for this upcoming webinar. 8. Amazon's cloud service buys Israeli disaster-recovery startup: 4 notes
9. Phishing breach at Michigan rehab center exposes patients' PHI
10. Protenus teams up with incident response management company
for this upcoming webinar to learn how data and advanced analytics can optimize your procedural supply spend.
12. Australia's nationwide EHR experiences rise in data breaches, 2017-18 report shows