1. How Mayo Clinic researchers use AI to detect 'silent' heart disease
2. IBM CEO: Watson has not failed
3. ONC advisory group cancels January meeting amid government shutdown Full story
4. Deliver more intelligent care, invest in robotics. To learn more, register for this upcoming webinar.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific CEOs from Jefferson Health, Northwell Health, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Providence St. Joseph Health, Hackensack Meridian Health, Dignity Health and SSM Health as keynotes at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting. Register here. | Join 150+ health system executive speakers at Becker's Health IT, Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Pennsylvania hospital misses payroll for 9th time since August
7. Getting to the bottom of all-cause harm. Click here for 10 articles on patient safety and technology. 8. 23andMe joins forces with one of CDC's diabetes prevention programs
9. NorthShore to offer 10,000 primary care patients DNA testing services
10. Microsoft, biotech company seek medical researchers, patient groups to help 'map' human immune system
11. How to position your organization to hit margin improvement goals. Click here to download the interactive e-book. 12. Tim Cook: Apple's 'greatest contribution to mankind' will be about health