1. NIH to pilot program offering free COVID-19 testing, telehealth + treatment Full story
2. Optum to hire 1,400 employees from Maine health system, take over admin functions Full story
3. VillageMD completes $8.9B Summit Health buy Full story
4. Frustrated with on-call scheduling mishaps? Learn how Children’s Hospital Colorado linked provider scheduling with its EMR for efficiency and improved satisfaction.
5. Which health tech startups are predicted to go public in 2023 Full story
6. Google introduces chatbot for healthcare providers Full story
7. Lawsuit alleges Cedars-Sinai shared patient info with Meta, Google, Microsoft Full story
8. How does today's OR leader ignite growth without running staff ragged? Learn the strategies Allina Health used to do just that.
9. Hacker steals files from Arkansas hospital Full story
10. 11 hospitals seeking EHR talent Full story
11. Former Trinity Health digital chief joins GE HealthCare Full story
12. It's time for digital front doors to support more than functions like payments. See what's really needed to build patient loyalty here.
13. Don't shy away from AI, says MUSC innovation leader Full story
14. J&J consumer health arm files for IPO, moves closer to spinoff Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.
2. 5 health systems' most valuable patient experience strategy in 2022 + 9 telehealth tips for clinician and more. Here are 10 Becker's must-reads on technology and the patient experience.
3. Health beyond hospital walls: Here are 5 practical insights for engaging patients no matter where they are.