1. A year of Cerner: 6 biggest stories from the EHR company in 2015 Full story
3. 3 costly healthcare megatrends to watch in 2016 Full story
4. Whitepaper: Discover the various options for funding energy-efficient and renewable energy initiatives depending on current financial structure and strategy.
to learn more.
5. HHS announces FHIR Code-A-Thon to encourage use of 'developer-friendly' flexible standard Full story
6. 5 health IT key notes: Biggest EHR vendor stories of 2015; DOD contract modifications; searchable HIPAA violation database launches; new data breaches Full story
7. Whitepaper: Maximizing Point of Service Collections: Improve Health System Financial Performance. Click here to learn more.
8. Health IT tip of the day: Get a commonly used part of your website up to speed
9. McKesson, PatientWorks sign marketing agreement
10. Howard Dean, MD, Former Chairman of the Democratic National Committee and Governor of Vermont, to Keynote at Becker's 7th Annual Meeting (April 27-30, Hyatt Regency, Chicago). Click here
to register today!
11. ProPublica launches HIPAA Helper database to search breaches by providers Full story
Becker's Hospital Review 7th Annual Meeting
April 27-30, 2016 | Hyatt Regency, Chicago
208 great health system executives speaking