1. Amazon a step closer to $3.9B One Medical acquisition Full story
2. Tech layoffs accelerated faster in 2022 than during COVID-19 shutdown Full story
3. Judge orders vendor to return EHR data to CommonSpirit Health Full story
4. Staffing shortages have compromised the patient experience. Intelligent automation offers a path to deliver more human-centric care. Learn how.
5. CMIOs on what to project for 2023 Full story
6. Russian hacking group 'KillNet' targets US healthcare Full story
7. What CVS did in 2022: 5 takeaways Full story
8. Downtime after a cyberattack costs hospitals thousands per minute. Shift from cybersecurity to cyber resilience to cut the risk with this expert insight.
9. Oracle Cerner VA rollout set to pick up in mid-2023 Full story
10. New Jersey hospital diverted patients amid IT security issue Full story
11. Ransomware group appears to apologize for attack on pediatric hospital Full story
12. Providers lose millions on self-pay patients who actually have insurance. Discover 4 hidden ways to detect insurance coverage for self-pay patients.
13. Corewell Health partners with medical VR training company Full story
14. Investment in health and biotech companies cooled to $90B in 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.
2. It's easy for costly adverse drug events to slip through the cracks in overwhelmed EDs. Get 3 steps to prevent it here.
3. There's no reason pharmacy staff should still be playing phone tag to confirm medication history. See how Cone Health cut the inefficiency.