1. What dentists learned in 2022 Full story
2. 9 things for dentists to know about the amoxicillin shortage Full story
3. 39% of dentists 'somewhat confident' in economic recovery of their practices Full story
4. Dental professionals from across the country are excited for Yankee 2023 (January 26-28) and the ALL-NEW Yankee Multi-Site Summit! Full days of connecting, learning from professionals who run successful multi-site practices, and discovering how to operate / scale efficiently. [Register Today]: or call 877.515.9071
5. 83% of dentists support medical loss ratios for dental insurers Full story
6. MB2 Dental adds practices in Kansas, New York Full story
7. 3 dental leadership moves Full story
8. Dental insurance rates aren't keeping pace with staff raises and skyrocketing supply costs. This simple plan can increase per appointment revenue by 25%.
9. New dental patient wait times drop to lowest point since August Full story
10. Gen Z's complex healthcare workforce, explained in 30 numbers Full story
11. Dental practices are seeing real benefits from best-in-class financing solutions. Learn what to look for in choosing a vendor in this report.
12. Dental Care Alliance adds 2-office practice in Texas Full story
13. Curve Dental to integrate software with Pearl's AI technology Full story
14. Oral health groups urge stronger dental benefits under state Medicaid programs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Compensation alone can't solve hospital workforce shortages — leaders need new ideas. Find inspiration in these 10 articles about coping with talent shortages.
2. Health beyond hospital walls: Here are 5 practical insights for engaging patients no matter where they are.
3. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.