Nominate a DSO here for Becker's 2022 Entrepreneurial DSOs to Know list.
1. Why dental assistants are leaving the field Full story
2. Dental industry trends that dentists want to leave behind Full story
3. Washington dental clinic to pay $45K, adjust procedures to settle disability discrimination case Full story
4. Hundreds of DSOs are taking back control of their fluctuating supply costs. How? By formalizing the RFP process. Learn more.
5. 5 dental companies recognized for excellence Full story
6. Weaver Orthodontics joins MB2 Dental Full story
7. 6 federal government, policy updates to know Full story
8. Patients aren't impressed with dental practices' legacy financing options. Upgrade the process with tips from this expert discussion.
9. Dr. George Shepley becomes ADA's 159th president Full story
10. Great Expressions Dental Centers affiliates with Massachusetts DSO Full story
11. Many practices are looking to grow, but lack the cash and digital strategy. Get an easy-to-use AI tool to drive revenue while improving patient and staff experience.
12. Dental group presses Senate to pass Ensuring Lasting Smiles Act Full story
13. 7-location dental practice deploys AI platform Full story
14. Straumann Group Selects Sunbit Technology To Expand Patient Access to Best-in-Class Financing Options Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Demand for behavioral health services is skyrocketing. Here's how Cedars-Sinai, Prisma Health + others rely on technology to keep up with care delivery.
2. COVID forced hospitals to revisit the value of precision planning. Ensure a robust contingency plan for future challenges with lessons from this short report.
3. Too many ED patients are admitted unnecessarily. Learn how one N.C. health system avoided 106 admissions and saved $1.2M over 9 months.