1. 'Our profession is changing': ADA president looks back on 2020 Full story
2. Pandemic leaves 4,000 Boston public school students without dental care Full story
3. Dentists to raise fees, exit family practices as patient volume stagnates, experts predict Full story
4. Patients want easy access to scheduling dental appointments and paying their bills. Click here to learn how self-service can boost efficiency and revenue.
5. 3 DIY dental trends on TikTok that dentists have deemed dangerous Full story
6. Hospitalizations rise in 39 states; Pelosi sets Oct. 20 deadline for relief bill — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
7. CDA to assist dentists rolling out in-office COVID-19 testing Full story
8. The dental C-suite wish list: How to make fast & easy automation a reality. Click here to download the tip sheet.
9. COVID Tracking Project: The 3rd surge has likely begun Full story
10. Study: Lack of dental care access leads to surplus of preventable ED visits, inefficient resource use Full story
11. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
12. 9 game-changing marketing strategies to grow your dental practice now and in a post-COVID future. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.