Nominate a DSO here for Becker's 2022 Entrepreneurial DSOs to Know list.
1. Number of oral surgeons in each state Full story
2. How the Great Resignation is harming dentistry Full story
3. Where dentistry needs more independence, per 1 professional Full story
4. You can't recruit or retain staff with out-of-date technology. Hear from 2 COOs on how to modernize your hospital to ensure that the right employees stick around.
5. What Henry Schein One's CEO sees for the future of dental technology Full story
6. 3 dental acquisitions in September Full story
7. 10 DSO and dental leaders to know Full story
8. If people can't find your dental practice online, they won't become your patients. Bust myths about local searches here.
9. Best dental insurance plans without waiting periods: Forbes Full story
10. Align Technology launches AI-guided virtual care feature for Invisalign Full story
11. Looking to boost your practice's case acceptance rate? Here's how dental AI can help and why it's used by insurance companies to approve claims.
12. 18 recent DSO moves Full story
13. 6 ways Congress can improve dental access for patients with disabilities, per ADA Full story
14. Mussel Polymers to provide new treatment option for sensitive teeth Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health systems must change how they invest in growth to survive in this competitive industry. Get tips on creating sustainable revenue growth using intelligent automation here.
2. Many practices are looking to grow, but lack the cash and digital strategy. Get an easy-to-use AI tool to drive revenue while improving patient and staff experience.
3. Clinicians are tired of using health IT solutions not built with their needs in mind. Ensure your organization is adopting tech built with their input here.