1. Dentists reporting their practice 'open as usual' continues slight decline Full story
2. Patients dispute collections notices from closed Wisconsin dental practice Full story
3. Number of active dentists per state: KFF Full story
4. Dental employees shouldn’t spend time or energy on repetitive processes — learn how to automate them here.
5. Dentists seek procedure codes that reimburse more for Medicaid, Medicare patients Full story
6. Why skipping flu shot amid pandemic is risky — 8 things to know about upcoming flu season Full story
7. California dental school gets $1M to increase faculty diversity Full story
8. Is your OR ready for a post-surge caseload? The right tools + tech can expand capacity. Find out here.
9. Illinois extends license renewal deadline for dental professionals Full story
10. New cases up 80% in Wisconsin; Alaska reports highest case ratio per capita — 8 COVID-19 trends Full story
11. CareQuest, Swiss company seek to bring drill-free dental options to Medicaid patients
12. FDA decision means Pfizer boosters for healthcare workers: 5 things to know Full story