1. The biggest issues affecting the dental industry: 5 perspectives Full story
2. States ranked by shortage of dental providers — California is No. 1 Full story
3. How much dental hygienists, assistants make in the 5 best states for dental health Full story
4. Patients don't want to play phone tag. Give them the convenient communication they crave with these 5 strategies.
5. 13 dental legal battles in the last 8 months Full story
6. Private equity-backed DSO acquires Indiana dental practice Full story
7. How CMS' proposed dental care expansion could shake up the industry Full story
8. Marketing your dental practice can be difficult — but it doesn't have to be. Get tips on how to attract patients and drive web traffic here.
9. 90+ offices and counting: 4 fast facts on Dental365 Full story
10. 6 dental leadership moves Full story
11. Whether you're a big or small DSO or even an independent practice, at our Future of Dentistry Roundtable you'll discover how to improve patient care and innovate.
12. Sonendo reports 32% revenue growth in Q2 Full story
13. ADA to Congress: Increase support for veteran affairs dental workforce Full story
14. Maine lacks dentists accepting Medicaid in face of increased demand: 5 notes Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's impossible to drive revenue with disengaged patients. Click here for the tools needed to reduce patient enrollment time by more than 20%.
2. 63% of providers say their consent process leaves them at risk. E-signatures make the intake process safer and more convenient. Get the definitive report.
3. There's a way out of the patient experience crisis. Leaders from Ochsner Health, RWJBarnabas Health + more share how to get there in this brief report.