1. Connecticut dentist pays $149K to settle improper billing allegations Full story
2. 10 provisions the ADA is calling on dentists to demand from upcoming pandemic relief package Full story
3. Gum disease makes COVID-19 worse, California dentist says Full story
4. Processing reusable medical devices in ambulatory care settings comes with some risk. Click here to learn the best steps to mitigate those risks.
5. Pediatric cases up 40% since mid-July; Trump signs 4 executive measures on aid — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
6. ADA urges DEA to delay prescriber registration fee increase Full story
7. 15 hospitalizations linked to contaminated hand sanitizer Full story
8. As coronavirus-related restrictions lift and businesses open back up, COVID-19 patients will need added help in navigating the return to work. Click here to learn how Indiana University Health is helping its employees and patients safely get back to work.
9. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: