Nominate a DSO here for Becker's 2022 Entrepreneurial DSOs to Know list.
1. Former Moderna, Dentsply Sirona CFO agrees to clawback of $700K severance Full story
2. Arizona woman charged with fraudulently working as dental hygienist Full story
3. Dental365 lands 2-practice acquisition Full story
4. Healthcare providers are increasingly strained by data silos — new tech can help. Here's how one dental leader drives revenue through practice management centralization.
5. Dental Monitoring files patent infringement claim against teledental platform Full story
6. 4 dental leadership moves Full story
7. 1st-ever study examines longevity of root canals: 5 notes Full story
8. Costs are keeping patients from getting dental care. Learn how successful practices take a new approach to financing. Join the discussion here.
9. Oral Surgery Partners adds 4-location practice Full story
10. Overjet's AI software pushes company into the spotlight Full story
11. You can win patients before they even walk into the waiting room by avoiding these 6 SEO myths.
12. American Dental Education Association launches project to expand diversity in healthcare Full story
13. Guardian expands dental benefit options Full story
14. CareQuest selects 6 dental companies for startup support initiative Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are struggling to pay their dental bills — if they get care at all. Here's how successful DSOs are creating a better financial experience.
2. HAIs are skyrocketing, but one 426-bed hospital reduced infection and saved $70,000 using this easy-to-apply disinfection strategy.
3. University of Tennessee Medical Center and Fisher-Titus Medical Center embedded telehealth into the EHR to streamline the patient and provider experience — learn more about their success.