1. Mandated COVID-19 testing before treatment will 'shut down' dentistry, Alaska dentist says Full story
2. Dental hygienists call for more safety guidelines, cite high COVID-19 risk Full story
3. 'This is the future of dentistry': Nebraska dentist details changes in office due to COVID-19 Full story
4. How health systems are using data-driven insights to engage their workforce — and achieve their goals. To learn more, click here.
5. Georgia dentist struggles to find PPE as practice reopens Full story
6. Model predicts 200K new cases daily by June; toxic shock-like symptoms may be tied to COVID-19 — 5 updates Full story
7. Walgreens introduces order-ahead drive-thru service Full story
8. The COVID-19 pandemic is changing consumer behavior and healthcare organizations must stay on top of these to maintain the connections they have with their patients. Click here to learn more about enhancing patient experience as consumer behavior evolves.