Nominate a DSO here for Becker's 2022 DSOs to Know list.
Get the latest updates from Becker's Dental + DSO Review Podcast here.
1. Number of oral and maxillofacial dentists in US on the rise Full story
2. 15 states hit most, least by the 'Great Resignation' Full story
3. More dentists using dogs to calm anxious patients; North Carolina passes rule limiting use Full story
4. Costs are keeping patients from getting dental care. Learn how successful practices take a new approach to financing. Join the discussion here.
5. Ultradent to donate 10% of US sales March 3 to aid Ukrainian refugees Full story
6. 6 innovations in dentistry to know Full story
7. 5 dental leadership moves Full story
8. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
9. What aspiring dental owners should know: 5 insights Full story
10. Imagen Dental Partners expands Georgia footprint Full story
11. Dental education debt is killing the private practice Full story
12. 8 key findings from NexHealth's 'State of Dental' report Full story
13. American Dental Hygienists' Association apologizes for past discrimination Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Stagnant compliance budget? Click here to learn the ROI-driving factors needed for a strong healthcare compliance program.
2. Atrium Health and University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences identified 5 skills essential for resilient healthcare leadership. Click here to learn them.
3. 70% of patients would rather hospitals invest in their experiences than traditional marketing. Take the Empathy Experience Challenge to learn more.