1. States ranked by shortage of dental providers in 2023 Full story
2. 4 DSO trends to watch, per 1 exec Full story
3. OraPharma to pay $100K for false Medicare claims Full story
4. You can empower patients to resolve aligner emergencies without an office visit. See how remote monitoring can unburden limited staff + chair time and bump up patient engagement to 91%.
5. 5 women making moves in dentistry Full story
6. Louisiana dental office abruptly closes without notice Full story
7. Hiring is key at world's most admired companies, leaders say Full story
8. Every dental practice wants to drive growth. Hear what successful practices in Chicago and Arkansas did to surpass their growth and boost revenew.
9. Benevis adds cost calculator for patients Full story
10. New legislation seeks to expand coverage of medically necessary dental care under Medicare Full story
11. Care advancements are being held up by a 17-year gap between publication of guidelines and real-world clinical practice. Learn about an emerging solution to this problem here.
12. The state of dentistry in Wisconsin: 12 things to know Full story
13. Align Technology enters $250M stock repurchase agreement Full story
14. UT Health dental school, Straumann Group partner to create treatment center Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Handling aligner emergencies remotely saves dental practices precious time. Decrease in-person appointments by 48% using this remote monitoring tool.
2. Telehealth has transcended its 'pandemic solution' status — it's a pillar of patient-centered care. Learn why 61% of execs in Becker's-Teladoc Health's survey are growing their virtual care programs + other findings.
3. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.