Nominate a DSO here for Becker's 2022 Entrepreneurial DSOs to Know list.
1. 5 trends dentists are following in 2023 Full story
2. Average dental assistant income by practice type Full story
3. Florida dentist pleads no contest to misdemeanor battery charges Full story
4. Handling aligner emergencies remotely saves dental practices precious time. Decrease in-person appointments by 48% using this remote monitoring tool.
5. 6 DSO moves in 2 weeks Full story
6. The value of people-centric culture in dentistry, according to 1 dental leader Full story
7. 5 dentists to know Full story
8. As financial and staffing challenges linger in 2023, navigating IT innovation alone = treading water. Learn how healthcare orgs are outsourcing support to get back time + gain strategic advantage.
9. The state of dentistry in New Jersey: 11 stats to know Full story
10. California dental school to build oral, maxillofacial surgery center Full story
11. Nurses demand more flexible schedules. See how hospitals can deliver on this promise — while lowering labor costs — here.
12. Patterson Dental adds practice transition services Full story
13. P&R Dental Strategies acquires 2 dental payer solution companies Full story
14. Carbon appoints new senior vice president of oral health Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Aligner emergencies rarely require in-office visits — meaning relief for your team and patients. See how remote monitoring IDs issues early, unburdens your team + boosts patient engagement.
2. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.
3. 60% of physicians say administrative work drives burnout. Discover how industry leaders are restoring joy in the clinical setting through human-centered design, automation and ‘a platform of health.’