1. Kaiser Permanente's big bet on remote diabetes monitoring pays off Full story
2. 'An infodemic alongside a pandemic': 5 health experts react to Twitter's dropped misinformation ban Full story
3. The 15 best, worst states for jobs Full story
4. 2.1 million nurses may exit the field by 2025. Don't let good nurses slip through your fingers. Here's how technology can better support them.
5. Reimbursement top barrier to telehealth + 6 other things to know: UPMC health IT report Full story
6. MD Anderson VC arm joins $25M funding round for cancer drug company Full story
7. Richmond University Medical Center to rename hospital campus Full story
8. Nursing turnover irs costing your organization millions of dollars. A local per diem pool can reduce burnout and turnover. Join the live webinar here.
9. 'A disaster scenario': Payers, providers urge Congress to extend HDHP telehealth flexibilities as expiration looms Full story
10. Tampa General Hospital backs $27M financing round for virtual care and analytics company Full story
11. 'Gaslighting' is 2022's word of the year. Healthcare is not immune to its flame. Full story
12. The average cost of boarding a psych patient in the ED is $2,264. See 6 ways a comprehensive behavioral health strategy can help hospitals reduce these avoidable costs.
13. Maine health system launches campaign to fight loneliness Full story
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 2-5, 2023! If you'd like to join a panel, contact Mariah Muhammad at email@example.com.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 22% percent of Americans don't speak English at home. Are your telehealth services accommodating them? Learn how to improve virtual care access here.
2. Workforce optimization case study — Click here to Discover why Baptist Memorial anticipates $44M in cost savings and new revenue.
3. Spotlight on Becker's first-ever health equity survey — Click here for analysis and insights.