1. What physicians think of health system rebrands Full story
2. Hoag, Ochsner, Northwell among digital marketing winners at eHealthcare Leadership Awards Full story
3. Twitter ends labeling of COVID-19 misinformation Full story
4. The best way to stay on top of hospital tech operations? Outsourcing IT. Explore the benefits of health IT collaboration here.
5. 'H is for Hiring' campaign looks to fill South Carolina's 9,000 open hospital jobs Full story
6. Hawaii hospital marketing chief appointed to incoming governor's staff Full story
7. 15 cities where Gen Z hires are flocking Full story
8. Surgical teams are using AI to optimize workflows, boost efficiency + improve reimbursement. Learn how here.
9. Children's Hospital Los Angeles launches new fundraising campaign Full story
10. Where remote work is up, down Full story
11. Twitter plans new verification system after problems with blue check marks Full story
12. From labor shortages to financial issues, hospitals' list of challenges is only growing. Leaders from Intermountain + 2 other systems share what they're preparing for next in this on-demand session.
13. UAB, University of Mississippi Medical Center launch $3.4M remote diabetes monitoring program Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Spotlight on Becker's first-ever health equity survey — Click here for analysis and insights.
2. To help patients, a larger staff isn't always the answer. 3 ways intelligent automation can help.
3. How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.