1. UPMC using AI to decrease hospital disease outbreaks Full story
2. 5 recently launched healthcare marketing campaigns Full story
3. Will the definition of 'fully vaccinated' change? Full story
4. Discover 5 Must-haves for your patient engagement strategy. Learn more.
5. Implementing a vaccination mandate: A playbook from 8 hospitals, health systems Full story
6. CVS Health names first chief pharmacy officer, outlines consumer strategy changes Full story
7. 4 recently launched digital health incubators Full story
8. Mount Sinai spinoff aims to develop precision medicine platform: 5 things to know Full story
9. Hospitals are only as strong as their IT — learn how to optimize security & performance.
- A good IT infrastructure protects — a great one innovates. Here's how.
- It's time to replace patchwork telehealth systems assembled during the pandemic. Learn how by joining this discussion.
- Your organization's data access control efforts might not be enough. Close vulnerabilities to cyberattacks with these strategies to better manage sensitive data.
10. ECU, Vidant advance plan to create new academic health system brand Full story
11. Mayo Clinic starts blog for cancer patients Full story
12. Amazon Cloud CEO shifts healthcare strategy in race with Microsoft, Google Full story
13. Viewpoint: What the AMA's health equity language guide got wrong Full story
14. AI & RPM aren't just for clinical use — learn 6 ways this tech improves the revenue cycle.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't let poor data steer your patient engagement strategy in the wrong direction. Here's how to figure out what's working, what isn't and where to go from there.
2. COVID-19 shifted how patients access care. Ensure your hybrid care model strikes the right balance with this guide.
3. A different approach to ECG cables reduced hospital acquired infections in California — learn how.