1. Why Memorial Hermann decided to become a market disruptor Full story
2. Tampa General Hospital recognized for innovation Full story
3. Health systems race to tap women's health market Full story
4. What spurs patients to change providers? What are their most surprising care preferences? Get answers to these Qs and more to better engage your patients and drive more loyalty.
5. Dana-Farber gifted $69M for cancer research Full story
6. Eli Lilly lost billions after fake Twitter account promotes free insulin Full story
7. Best hospitals for billing ethics, per Money and Leapfrog Full story
8. A data breach can cost your health system millions. Get expert insights on avoiding costly cybersecurity missteps here.
9. Where are the early 20-something job seekers? Full story
10. Why CEO Dr. John Brumsted has forgone marketing calls Full story
11. Maine hospital gifted $1.2M for behavioral health program Full story
12. The best way to stay on top of hospital tech operations? Outsourcing IT. Explore the benefits of health IT collaboration here.
13. 7 hospitals seeking marketing talent Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Too many ED patients are admitted unnecessarily. Learn how one N.C. health system avoided 106 admissions and saved $1.2M over 9 months.
2. ProMedica is rewriting the playbook on patient experience. See how it and 11,000 other healthcare orgs are continually evaluating the patient journey and making tweaks in real time to keep patients — and staff — happy.
3. Today's patients expect a compassionate financial experience, but not every organization is delivering. Maintain a competitive advantage with these tips.