1. US News adds transparency metric to Best Hospitals ranking Full story
2. Timken Foundation gives $5M to MD Anderson cancer institute Full story
3. Former Nashville hospital chief marketing officer joins healthcare marketing firm Full story
4. What spurs patients to change providers? What are their most surprising care preferences? Get answers to these Qs and more to better engage your patients and drive more loyalty.
5. Intermountain Ventures: 7 things to know Full story
6. Healthgrades' 50 best hospitals for surgical care Full story
7. Nuvance Health launches cognitive care-at-home program Full story
8. Patients are demanding simpler care experiences. See how leading systems are meeting this expectation — while also reducing staff burden — here.
9. PeaceHealth to conduct review after false active shooter alert Full story
10. Northwell Holdings invests $1M in company founded by RWJBarnabas surgeon Full story
11. Twitter users report loss of followers after Musk takeover Full story
12. At Trinity Health, visibility is the foundation of cybersecurity. Learn how this 88-hospital health system regained control and secured all of its medical devices.
13. Ballad Ventures selects Ballad Health's CIO, clinical officer as key advisers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Demand for behavioral health services is skyrocketing. Here's how Cedars-Sinai, Prisma Health + others rely on technology to keep up with care delivery.
2. COVID forced hospitals to revisit the value of precision planning. Ensure a robust contingency plan for future challenges with lessons from this short report.
3. The switch to value-based care is expensive, but this strategy saved a North Carolina hospital $12M in 1 year.