1. Froedtert Health sues Wisconsin gubernatorial candidate Full story
2. Houston Methodist hospital receives $10M donation Full story
3. Healthgrades' 209 top hospitals for critical care Full story
4. Struggling to understand today's new imaging technologies? Listen to two health tech leaders break down AI, security and interoperability.
5. Hazel Health raises $51.5M, expands telehealth service to 14 states Full story
6. Mayo Clinic to launch home-based postpartum care program Full story
7. University Hospitals opens $10M immunotherapy center Full story
8. Slow behavioral health adopters are doing patients a disservice. Catch up on how organizations are integrating it into the medical journey here.
9. $5M gift creates chief caregiver endowment at Cleveland Clinic Full story
10. Standouts behind the scenes: These clinicians go above and beyond for patients and co-workers Full story
11. Penn Medicine opens 1st center for organ donors Full story
12. Healthcare's new challenge: Advance research without compromising patient privacy. Get ahead of it here.
13. 4 health systems spinning off companies Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient-centric care requires more than successful outcomes. Here's what is really needed to move away from provider-centric models.
2. Now is the time to rethink staffing and staff safety. Learn how Temple Health is seizing the moment and improving staff satisfaction while reducing contingency labor costs.
3. Not all care-at-home programs are created equal. Here's how to build an integrated program that works for patients and providers.