1. Beaumont, Spectrum have new name for combined system Full story
2. 6 hospitals seeking marketing talent Full story
3. 'Black boxes' collect data during surgeries at Stanford Hospital Full story
4. Still relying on old technology for utilization management? Here's how a 13-hospital Midwest health system used AI to boost efficiency and simplify workflows.
5. Mayo Clinic receives $100M gift Full story
6. UF Health Shands launches nursing innovation project Full story
7. Health disparities are ruining the patient experience. Give patients the care they deserve and bridge health equity gaps using this tool.
8. Risks are low for sharing patient data, study finds Full story
9. Kettering Health Foundation surpasses $100M Full story
10. Ochsner Health partners with new digital media company Full story
11. It's time to turn antiquated call centers into modern care navigation hubs. Here's how UC San Diego Health made the upgrade.
12. NYC health system sees success with plant-based, diverse food options Full story
13. 1 in 5 Americans consult TikTok for health advice before their physicians Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. AI is becoming the standard in health systems for a good reason - it can predict changing patient volumes with great accuracy. Read why AI is critical to an organization matching staffing to volume.
2. Many practices are looking to grow, but lack the cash and digital strategy. Get an easy-to-use AI tool to drive revenue while improving patient and staff experience.
3. Healthcare providers are falling behind and losing revenue with archaic, paper-heavy software. Here's how one organization cut report generating to less than 5 minutes.