1. 'It is about decreasing friction': CIOs and digital officers on innovation Full story
2. Rebranding efforts at a Massachusetts hospital slow as costs rise Full story
3. Physicians sue California over COVID-19 misinformation law Full story
4. Patients who experience friction through their healthcare journey often search for a different provider for future care. See how contact centers can help organizations achieve their frictionless patient experience goals.
5. New York children's hospital reopens after rebrand, expansion Full story
6. New Sentara hospital to include innovation hub Full story
7. Understaffed workforces can't fully activate patients. Here's how Nemours Children's bolstered patient engagement and reduced no-shows and cancellations with an easy-to-apply solution
8. Mass General Brigham joins $26M funding round for virtual pediatric mental health platform Full story
9. Marketers willingly to pay more for sustainable ads: Survey Full story
10. Cleveland Clinic saves $180M with employee wellness initiatives Full story
11. Join your colleagues in sharing your insights on telehealth and virtual care strategy for hospitals and health systems. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this 10 minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
12. 10 hospitals, health systems laying off workers Full story
13. 2 hospitals to join U of Kansas Health System Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare providers are falling behind and losing revenue with archaic, paper-heavy software. Here's how one organization cut report generating to less than 5 minutes.
2. It's time for healthcare to work smarter, not harder. Learn how these 6 strategies can help decrease staff workload and improve surgeon satisfaction.
3. Clinicians are tired of using health IT solutions not built with their needs in mind. Ensure your organization is adopting tech built with their input here.