1. Providence responds to New York Times billing practice report Full story
2. California law holds physicians accountable for COVID misinformation Full story
3. 6 health system marketing exec appointments in 2022 Full story
4. Still relying on old technology for utilization management? Here's how a 13-hospital Midwest health system used AI to boost efficiency and simplify workflows.
5. Healthcare organizations to AG: Investigate threats over children's transgender care Full story
6. Francisco Partners to acquire benefits technology company from CVS Health Full story
7. Join your colleagues in sharing your insights on telehealth and virtual care strategy for hospitals and health systems. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this 10 minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
8. What health system venture capital arms are investing in Full story
9. Northwell Holdings: Key things to know Full story
10. Northwell Health taps Sandra Lindsay as vice president of public health advocacy Full story
11. What makes a good health system great? Quality patient care navigation. Set your health system apart — get tips on creating a care navigation program here.
12. 17 hospitals scaling back care Full story
13. How UChicago Medicine's Dr. Maia Hightower is helping bridge the digital health divide Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare providers are falling behind and losing revenue with archaic, paper-heavy software. Here's how one organization cut report generating to less than 5 minutes.
2. Every health system wants to accelerate its research. Starting with synthetic data can jump start the process. Find out how here.
3. Workplace safety shouldn't be unaffordable. This 2022 guide offers tips to improve safety and give nurses the peace of mind they deserve.