1. The 34 hospitals most similar to America's top 10 Full story
2. Kaiser named 2022 design company of the year Full story
3. 6 trends changing the marketing industry, Duke survey says Full story
4. In 2022, healthcare is becoming a story of one. Match your patients’ expectation for personalized care with the data and AI solutions that make it possible. Here are four strategies to get you started.
5. Athenahealth names new chief marketing officer Full story
6. 14 recent hospital and health system innovation moves Full story
7. What do half of the hospitals on U.S. News Honor Roll have in common? They're getting smart about data. Here's how.
8. 'Wish this was true': Physicians react to declaration that pandemic is over Full story
9. 11 hospitals laying off workers Full story
10. Cooper University Health plans $2B expansion Full story
11. Hospitals have spent billions to combat the staffing crisis and it's not working. Get expert tips to craft a multifaceted retention strategy here.
12. Avera rolls out marketing campaign to fight increase in South Dakota suicides Full story
13. Viewpoint: Workers not actually 'quiet quitting' Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 63% of providers say their consent process leaves them at risk. E-signatures make the intake process safer and more convenient. Get the definitive report.
2. There's a way out of the patient experience crisis. Leaders from Ochsner Health, RWJBarnabas Health + more share how to get there in this brief report.
3. Positive patient experiences affect healthcare organizations and patients. Find the top 10 ways to satisfy your patients and how it drives revenue here.