1. Where health systems will focus innovation spend next Full story
2. Many CMOs see shrinking marketing budgets, Duke survey finds Full story
3. OSF Healthcare: Innovation hubs starting to take off Full story
4. Hospitals can't prepare for future challenges with mediocre data. Learn how to get more from today's data and prepare to thrive in the future amid inflation and historic financial challenges.
5. $1.5T innovation opportunity could be silver lining in healthcare uncertainty Full story
6. RWJBarnabas Health opens innovation center to study promising digital health tools Full story
7. Cyberattacks related to third party vendors are common in healthcare. Identify blindspots in vendor access management with tips from this discussion.
8. YouTube, Kaiser Family Foundation partner on health equity campaign Full story
9. Geisinger Health Foundation raises $6M for pediatric, women's health innovation Full story
10. Illinois delays Atrium, Advocate Aurora merger Full story
11. Join your colleagues in sharing your insights on telehealth and virtual care strategy for hospitals and health systems. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this 10 minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
12. LuxSci partners with Compliancy Group to provide HIPAA-compliant emails Full story
13. The cities where inflation has grown the most, least Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 71% of patients are frustrated with their healthcare experience. Here are tools to scale positive engagement with your health system.
2. A single pressure injury can cost hospitals up to $70K. Learn how your hospital can cut pressure injuries by up to 70% here.
3. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.